6.17.2008

one more...

post for the day. i am at home sick and don't know what to do with myself.

So my sister (amber) along with an awesome team of her friends/classmates produced a "TV" show for their school called Liberty Heights... it's like a teen drama and pretty funny! so props to amber!!! (and her friends)! amber isn't in it because she is more into the editing and stuff, not so much into the camera being on her. but, here is the first episode and a music video they made, the rest are all up on youtube! check it!







AND a behind the scenes, that my sister is actually in :) GO AMBER!

4 comments:

Mandee said...

Hey, that's Mallory Everton. Great editing Amber! Those girls are IN famous. That means cooler than famous...right?

Courtney B said...

yep... Mallory, Amber, and their friends were the "creators"... fun stuff, huh?

Rob and Marseille said...

Wow...I didn't do anything as intense or fun when I was in High School. I like "Apologize." I first heard it by a girls a cappella group at BYU.

Danielle said...

so i'm dying to know how your pictures went and when he's going to have some up....?!