7.02.2008

pick a fight

If you read Heather's blog... she wrote about running the Livestrong Challenge. She is right... it was super fun and we totally want to do another race. Dan wanted to win this Maxima they were giving away and one way to win stuff along with it was to get your picture taken... so Dan had ours taken twice. It was fun though... we were just being goofy. The race was awesome and energizing... other than the fact that I really hurt my hip somehow, I could hardly walk the next day. However... it is about 95% better today, so nothing serious.

BEFORE ("running")

AFTER (proudly holding up our free unlimited drinks of Fiji water and FRS) Also, Dan finished a good 10 minutes before Heather & I (That's what you get for running about 3 times in the last 2 months before a race and Dan being a former cross country runner)


Side note: are my blogs just boring or does nobody read them????

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

So, as I'm reading your blog I think to myself "I should comment. I don't think I've commented on he blog in awhile." Then at the end you wrote that note so yeah...I feel bad! I definitely read your blog and it definitely isn't boring. I love it!! Now to the comment...

Cute pictures! I'm glad that you guys can enjoy doing things like that. Maybe in my next life... Running is really something I wish I enjoyed, but its basically the exact opposite...TORTURE. :)

Heather said...

YAY RACES! So as I mentioned before, I am on the hunt for more to do... so I will keep you guys posted if you are interested. I'm glad you did a before and after photo :)

Ashleigh said...

Hey, I'm still alive, and yes, I'm still reading your blogs. I'm so jealous that you guys got to go do a race. The next one you do, you have to let me know a little while in advance so I can train. I promise you, though, I will be like 15 minutes behind you, so no whining about you being slow

Danielle said...

fuuunn...i used to run. now i don't cuz i don't want to get punched in the face by my boobs. or my stomach. which is probably exactly why i SHOULD run. alas. maybe tomorrow. or the day after tomorrow...

James Doogin said...

i read it

Mandee said...

You blog is always the first one I go to when I do my rounds. I'm just too lazy to log in most of the time.

Looks like you guys had a blast. Makes me want to start running again.