4.21.2009

29 weeks (and a half)

Tomorrow I hit 30 weeks and I really can't believe it! Our little boy will be here before we know it. It is so surreal, this little miracle that is taking place inside of me. We have been enjoying interacting with him exponentially. He really responds to our voices and to touch on my stomach. I am so overcome with happiness for this little guy and I can't wait to see his face. I look forward to his birth day with great anticipation, but am enjoying the time before he comes as well.

On Sunday we went on a family walk (along with Lucy) and Dan had the camera and took many pictures. I will post more later, but today has been a long day (as well as yesterday). I just wanted to show what I am looking like these days.

Photobucket

13 comments:

The Barlows said...

You look beautiful!!!!

Heather said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady ever! I know I'll definitely be a whale when I have kids. :(

Rachel said...

Wow, you have grown so much since I saw you last! And that is a good thing becuase pregnant women are so beautiful!!! But seriously, I think it's only been 3 or so weeks! BTW, your dress is so cute- as are you of course!

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Gosh. You are beautiful.

kandra said...

SO cute! I love that dress too, looks very comfy and perfect for maternity. Where did you get it?

*Lili Ballerini* said...

Cute ! love the dress too...wish i had some cute maternity ones all of mine were gross. lol

Danielle said...

what you are looking like is gorgeous! LOVE the baby belly!

Mandee said...

What a gorgeous picture!! I love the browns and greens with the blue. YOU look incredible!! This one is begging to be framed.

Ksenia said...

Beautiful!

Heather Johnson said...

Court, you're beautiful. Really.

jamie t. said...

You look great! The warmer weather means that the your little guy is going to be coming sooner than you know it.

Chelsea said...

Yeah I really hope I look like this when I'm preggo! You're so gorgeous!

Annette said...

You look beautiful! Congrats on your little guy!