4.07.2009

bread is good...

especially homemade bread. not last weekend, but the one before that, kim and i got together and made many loaves of bread to last us a little while. i've been wanting to make my own bread for awhile now and finally got around to it... with the help of a friend, who owns a Bosch mixer. when i make my own at home, it's all by hand ;) no mixers or bread machines.

but, the bread turned out great... and after we ran out of usable bread pans (due to bread baking in the oven) while we had some dough ready to go, we decided to use it to make some whole wheat cinnamon rolls, which turned out pretty darn good!

Photobucket

mmmm... can't wait to try new recipes!


5 comments:

Danielle said...

it must come with pregnancy or something bc i have been on a bread/roll/cinnamon roll making kick lately too! can't get enough of the stuff....looks yummy court!

Kimberly said...

Oh man, if I weren't there I'd be jealous. Your pictures make it all look so good! Oh wait...it was! :)

Mariela said...

I am pretty sure that homemade bread makes the best toast ever. If I were at all competent in the kitchen I'd make it all the time, haha. Kudos to you guys!

Heather said...

I absolutely LOVE to bake, especially bread. You've totally made me want to go home and make some delicious homemade goodies!

Mandee said...

Pictures...making...me..droool...

Those cinnamon rolls were divine!

I love to bake too but don't have the self control to do it very often. Me and the girls made a cake yesterday...it will be gone by tonight.