10.27.2011

our beautiful family photos

when we took our trip to new hampshire earlier this month, we got our family photos taken. i thought it would be fun to do while we were over there and i heard it was just beautiful there in the fall (and it was, even though our family photos don't capture all of the color, i still LOVE LOVE LOVE them). i am so very grateful that i found the amazing photographer that i did (well, she sort of found me). anyway, heidi, of White Loft Studio is amazing (just go check out her portfolio... so lovely). as many of you know (and from the previous post), i have been experimenting with film myself because pretty much all of my favorite photographers shoot with film. heidi is a photographer that shoots only film and is amazing at it! we met at an adorable apple farm in massachusetts. arlo, who has lately been such a snuggle bug and sort of poses for pictures was not very cooperative... would not sit still for a picture to save his life. but, he did well and we got some cute ones of him! here are some of my favorites:















4 comments:

Janae May said...

Beautiful! What a precious little family.

Verenice and Matthew said...

I know I have already said it, but these are adorable. I LOVE them.

Kimberly said...

Favorite Photoshoot EVER! That last picture is precious. Love ya!

The Barlows said...

So, so sweet!