2.25.2008

create.

I messed around today again with GIMP. Not too exciting, but sort of cool. I was originally going to use it as a header... I still might.

Life is good.

I had a hard time sleeping last night. My mind was running wild. Yesterday was a rough day... I was fairly emotional for some reason. I woke up feeling weird after a frustrating and uncomfortable dream. However, last night I spent much time thinking a lot about myself and who I am. I have changed quite a bit in the last year or so due to many things (i.e. college graduation, basic training, marriage, buying a house, etc.) I know I have changed for the better and I love the change.

This change has brought so many new people into my life. Some of these people are bound to be priceless, amazing, lifelong friends... some already are that. I love them. Some of these people have brought a grand challenge that has pushed me to new places. I have learned to love, accept, and cope in many ways that even basic training could not prepare me for (the people were more difficult than the physical demands). I am so thankful for my wonderful husband who has brought new and magnificent meaning to my life. We lift one another up more than I ever thought possible. It is amazing. I learn so much from him daily. I am forever grateful for that.

I want to thank all of you who are my friends. Nothing means more to me than your support and love. I am so lucky to have you all.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Who is that boy kissing your head? It doesn't look like Dan!

Mandee said...

Hey, I know that tree...good work!

Yeah, I kinda had a whole week like your day yesterday. Good friends are VITAL in times like that. I feel so lucky (especially lately) to have the friends I do! But most of all I feel lucky to have you as a sister inlaw. I LOVE YOU, MAN!!!