2.25.2008

give me five.


5 things on my to do list today

1. work on puppy proofing our house
2. go running
3. go to the Father vs. Son basketball game (Brian vs Greg)
4. pick Dan up from work
5. cook some wonderful dinner
(not in that order)

5 Snacks I enjoy

1. hummus (with pita bread or lots of other things veggies)
2. kiwi
3. yogurt (trader joe's vanana is the best)
4. raspberries with chocolate whip yogurt (thanks Mandee)
5. peas

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire

1. change the foster care system
2. become a foster parent
3. get a fancy camera and take pictures for fun
4. get a slightly bigger house (for when we have kids)
5. spend all day every day with the love of my life (DAN)

3 of my bad habits

1. procrastination (i think this is most people's... except Dan)
2. eating when i am not hungry
3. wanting to do it all myself

5 places I have lived

1. Aloha/Hillsboro/Beaverton, Oregon
2. Forest Grove/Pacific University, Oregon (completely different life)
3. Fort Jackson, South Carolina (Army basic training)
4. Virginia Beach (AIT at the Army school of music)
5. that is all... I am lame

5 jobs I have had

1. Coldstone Creamery
2. American Eagle Outfitters
3. CAMP RIVENDALE!
4. Community Action Head Start (current)
5. US Army National Guard (paid musician.... also current :) )

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Two things: I have the same bad habits and WHEN did you start liking Guster?????? They are Mark's and my FAVORITE (after JT of course for me)!!!!

Ksenia said...

Zach worked at Coldstone too. And are you saying that Dan doesn't procrastinate?

Courtney B said...

Andrea: What are you even talking about? You know I love Guster... or you should have. Remember, I have seent them in concert and we talk about them frequently and even listened to them on the way to the beach like two times ago when you were here.

Ksenia: Dan doesn't procrastinate hardly at all compared to those I know... especially me. He wants to get everything done as soon as possible. He works harder than anyone I know.

Andrea said...

Court,
I knew you had seen Guster when they opened for JM or BNL, but I didn't realize you necessarily liked them or followed them. Anyway, my brain is pretty much fried. Too many kids with too many demands or too much lost sleep the past seven years from work and kids. Love ya.