3.07.2008

i love my husband!!!

I was tagged by Mandee, my awesome sister-in-law.


What's his name? Daniel Edwin
How long have you been married? 2 months and 3 weeks
How long did you date? Well, we met in August of 2006 (a week after he got off his mission) and started dating sometime a little bit after christmas and before new years. So... about a year by the time we were married.

How old is he? 22
Who eats more? I'm not sure. It depends on what is in the house. He eats more breads and such. We go through a dozen bagels a week (minimum).
Who said, "I love you," first? I honestly don't remember. I remember wanting to say it for awhile, but not having the courage to.
Who is taller? Dan... he is almost 6' but I am not far behind with my 5'7 1/2"
Who sings better? Hmm... I think him. But he would say me.
Who is smarter? Dan is a stinkin genius. He can teach himself how to do anything he wants and is incredible at it. Plus, he is totally logical and reasonable. He blows my mind.
Who's temper is worse? I don't think either of us really have a temper. It would take A LOT to make either of us go off.
Who does the laundry? usually me, 90% of the time. He does every now and then. I always fold it though, but I LIKE folding clothes (I am weird). As I say this, I have a pile of laundry sitting right next to me that I am going to get my fold on with after I am done here.
Who does the dishes? That chore is pretty equal.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at it, I do... but if you are laying in it, he does. Although, some nights we like to change it up.
Who pays the bills? They are mostly on automatic payments. But, Dan set all of that up.
Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn.
Who cooks dinner? Me (unless he snacks so much that he isn't hungry). But, only 6 times a week. Pam (Dan's mom) makes dinner on Sunday nights :)
Who drives when you are together? Dan 97& of the time.
Who is more stubborn? That is a tough one... neither of us are that stubborn. We both adapt really well to each other.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? This is also pretty equal... we don't really get into "disagreements" where either person is wrong.
Whose parents do you see the most? It was pretty equal. But I think his now, since we see them almost every Sunday.
Who has more friends? I feel like he does. Most of my friends have moved away and such... but most of our friends are mutual now. Not all though.........
Who has more siblings? Oh goodness... Dan, 1 of 11. Me, 1 of 4... I don't even compare.
Who wears the pants in the family? It's pretty equal... but Dan more so. We really have a pretty equal relationship :)

Now I tag: Danielle, My grandparents, and Ashleigh

1 comments:

Mandee said...

Sweet! I love reading these things... haha, the bagel comment made me think of Corey. It's so crazy how alike Corey and Dan are. Same with Greg and Alan. It's almost like Greg's parent's DNA ran out of combinations.

You and Dan are so sweet together!!! Keep up the good work :)