5.25.2008

we bit the bullet

we finally got a new camera. we ended up going with the Nikon D40 with the help of a real nice lady at pro photo supply. after a day of deliberating, contemplating, and ruminating... we decided that in the end, we don't want to be big, fancy professional photographers and didn't need all the extra features that some of the others we were looking at had and saved the money and got a of couple extra lenses.

so far, we like it. it's just a shame that by the time it was charged up... it started raining so we couldn't go outside. and tomorrow it's raining too. we've just been messing around with it in our house taking random pictures of each other and our dog. now it's 1am and dan can't put it down. he is obsessed, more than i ever thought he'd be and i love it. hopefully nobody has a foot phobia.




don't judge... both of these pictures were taken within an hour of first turning the camera on.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Yay for new cameras! I'm so glad you guys finally got one. I can't wait to see it!

Alder said...

Nice.....and what a cute dog Lucy is! And Courtney is even cuter, even her feet!

Ashleigh said...

YAY!!! I am so excited. I'm glad you got the Nikon D40. It's a great camera. I've loved having it. If you have any questions at all, let me know. I've learned so much going to this forum site called www.mamarazziforum.com. Ladies will help you with anything you need and you can post pics and ask them to help you with what you did wrong. It's great! Congrats, I'm excited for you guys.