6.15.2008

puppies downtown

Georgia and I took Lucy and Morgan downtown to walk around and look at the Navy ships... but they were gone and it was the Portland gay pride festival. (Sweet, two chicks down there together with their dogs... and we were asked if we were gay) We also hit up Saturday Market. I brought my camera, but will all of the commotion, it was hard to hold onto Lucy and get good shots at the same time so I came home with only pictures of the dogs while we were sitting. Here are some fun ones.










3 comments:

Mandee said...

Go Gay Pride! Hahaha! That is too funny. Cute pics. My fave is the one of Georgia's pug with the glasses.

Rachel said...

Great photos! What do you shoot with?

Zach said...

someone shouold start a website, pugsinglasses.com ... maybe there is one. I'm going to check right now...