8.26.2008

sneek peek

things have been crazy busy and it's hard to pull dan & i away from each other if we're both home and he isn't working... so i haven't spent a ton of time editing wedding photos. there will be more to come eventually. a bunch of stuff has been added on my plate all at once, which i am actually very happy about. but, i am excited for these wedding photos. it was the second best wedding reception i have ever been to in my life, the first being my own of course ;) ... not to mention a beautiful couple (with a beautiful family) inside and out.


p.s. why do pictures always seem to have weird colors on blogger?

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Beautiful! I like how the colors look. I love your style. So what does "a bunch of stuff has been added on my plate all at once, which i am actually very happy about" mean? You'll have to e-mail me and tell me how you're doing. This past weekend was crazy, but I'm glad we got to do it together!

Mandee said...

You are a horrible tease! Hurry up and get more pictures on here!!

ps. I love the colors