10.10.2008

new life

My more than amazing friend, Kim, was gracious enough to invite me to the birth of her little boy, Asher Briggs. I was extremely excited for the birth and was really inspired by THIS amazing photographer to capture this priceless moment. I was so honored and grateful that Kim wanted pictures of her this event in her life. I am still in awe of the miracle of life... I thought I was before through studying the things that I have, but nothing compares to seeing a new life enter into earth. again, thank you Kim! I love you!

welcome+asher003_BW

welcome+asher002

These are just a couple pictures... I will post MANY more later. There are so many shots to share!

5 comments:

Claire said...

Awww!! I love those two pictures! I can't wait to see the rest!!

Danielle said...

ohhh..congrats to Kim! It really is a beautiful and awe inspiring thing to see. And by the way, she looks RIDICULOUSLY GOOD! She always does though. :)

Ashleigh said...

That is such an awesome experience! I'm so glad you got to do that for Kim. The pictures look great and I'm so psyched to see more. Seriously, if you want someone to take pictures for you when the time comes, I'm there!

Mandee said...

Very powerful! Honestly brought tears to my eyes. Can't wait to see more. What a beautiful family!

Marissa and Blaine said...

What beautiful pictures! What a beautiful baby and family! This brings back memories to when Mylee entered the world! My sister in-law came in and got a lot of it on camera... Good videos too. I am so glad we decided to do that, at the last minute, because those pictures and videos are priceless.