12.23.2008

merry christmas

well. we are running a little low on food. we have plenty to get by for awhile if we needed, but choices are much more limited (my peanut butter is gone, which is not good since i've been pregnant... it's been a staple the last two months).

i like kashi. i love strawberry fields, which is what i was eating this morning... when CRACK. my tooth broke. yep... a little piece just came right off. i did have a cavity in the tooth... but they wouldn't fill it because they couldn't do an x-ray because of this whole being pregnant thing. i begged them to do some temporary fillings and they did one... but not on this tooth. now i get to wake up nice and early on christmas eve and drive to the dentist. hopefully i don't end up numb all day long.

for some reason, my teeth suck. i don't know what the deal is. whenever i go to the dentist they tell me how wonderful my home care is and how clean my teeth are... but somehow i get cavities like no other... my teeth are just weak... no matter how well i take care of them. i am frustrated. i am sure i'll be the first to end up in dentures when we get old... at this rate.






5 comments:

Danielle said...

and yet you'll rock those dentures like no old lady ever has before you! :) Cheers to being sexy!!!

Ashleigh said...

yikes, that sucks! Chad just had his second tooth break on him in the past few weeks. He had to have crowns put on both teeth and it's crazy expensive. I believe he too will be sporting the dentures in the not so far future.

*Lili Ballerini* said...

:( sad! that sucks! other then the broken toothey i hope u have a good christmas! I miss ya! hope all is well with your lil babe. Love ya! thanks for the blog comment! :)

Lex-a-roo said...

My teeth suck too! I'm sad that you have to go to the dentist on Christmas... what a bummer.

Marissa and Blaine said...

Sad! Good luck today!