2.25.2009

The Vibrations

Dan works with a way cool guy, Uri. He has one of the coolest families I know of. They have 4 boys who have formed a band, The Vibrations... and for their ages (and for many ages), they are awesome musicians. Every time we go see them play a concert, I am completely impressed. They do some awesome covers (including Franz Ferdinand, Weezer, even Pink Floyd... among others)... and have even written some great original songs.

Here are some pictures from their most recent show. Go check out their website and listen to some of their songs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
... you can't leave out Elisha's groovin' moves...


AND... they even have a music video



hope you enjoy them and take the time to check them out


1 comments:

Mandee said...

Oh my gosh, I love these guys! There was a period of time, right after Greg worked on one of their albums, that me and Meg would listen to them everyday. The only song I wasn't too crazy about on that album was the run
doggy song, but that was Meg's favorite.