5.10.2010

first official mother's day

yes, last year i was large with child on mother's day... but, i didn't really feel like i could fully participate, even though i probably could have. this year i actually had a kid to show for it and those tired mother's eyes from lack of sleep.


 Photobucket

it was such a wonderful day. i loved it. i got to spend a lot of time with some of the mother's in my life (grandma, mel, my mom, my step mom, and my mother-in-law). i had german pancakes for breakfast (mmmmmmmm... sooo good). i got to attend relief society, which was so nice, i loved it. i recieved a very useful and awesome gift from dan (and arlo), but the best gift of all was arlo snuggled me way more than he ever has. it was heaven, i loved it. and the cherry on top was the beautiful weather we had. i couldn't have asked for a better day.  thanks to all who made it so lovely!

2 comments:

The Red Crew said...

Snuggles are the best gifts for moms! It was fun to see you in RS, wanted to talk, but was over frazzled with dumb music stuff. Hope you are going tomorrow to power of moms!

Andrea said...

Fun to see pictures of Arlo. And HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! on your first official mother's day. I'm glad you enjoyed it. My girls are freaking out looking at these pictures of Arlo. He's seriously so adorable. Wow, he's almost one. Can't believe it.