11.02.2007

big daddy self adhesive chest hair.



This was the greatest halloween discovery, the chest hair. It was so stinkin HOT... I really couldn't keep my hands off of it. I was a cowgirl, obviously... and I even had a sweet cap gun with a haulster (is that how you spell that?). I really wanted to be Dan's ho... but I didn't know how to make that look even semi appropriate... his was just funny.

What else is new? We had the inspection on the townhouse... there are MICE in the crawl space! SICK! And the upstairs smoke alarm doesn't work, and the lint shoot... or whatever the tube is that goes from the dryer to outside is completely blocked up, and then there was one other thing, all minor things though, the foundation is totally solid, no cracks or anything, it's in really good shape.

5 comments:

Mandee said...

Don't worry Courtney, in a few years, Dan will have some mighty fur of his own.

Danielle said...

does his back maybe, possibly, hopefully have as much hair? Cuz that is HOTHOTHOT! hahaha. Maybe he could shave 'I love Courtney' into it. Grrr.

Mary the Brave said...

so half of me wants to throw up looking at all that fake chest hair and half of me covets it.

Jim said...

Hello just thought I would blog on your blog! Cool Blog Honey!

Rob and Marseille said...

Hey Courtney, cool blog! I'm excited to see some cool wedding pics by Christmas.