6.04.2008

15 minute shoot with my sisters

Of course I still have no idea what I am doing when I take pictures 99% of the time. The whole purpose of my taking pictures of my sisters is to send to my brother. His birthday is coming up and he mentioned he wants some pictures from home and so I am sending some of family and some of places in Oregon. So I took some... in a hurry.


The sweet side of Amber.




"I hate you for making me do this"





This is how they really act towards one another. We got it on camera, how precious.

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

These are SO cute! I love them!!! I think the one of them running down the hill is actually really cute, but I can see why they would feel cheesy doing it. I really like it, though! Oh, and your colors!!! They are popping! Did you do anything in photoshop or is it the vivid colors setting on the camera? Whatever it is, they're awesome!

Mandee said...

I agree with the above. Dang, if you're this awesome after only a few weeks just think how awesome you're going to be after a few months...or years!

Danielle said...

well, i posted a comment on here earlier but apparently it didn't show up. i don't know. but basically, thanks for the help tonight! I found the lens correction area....little bit different area but enough the same that I found it okay. :) And the last picture of my 7 month blog Matt kept telling me that Ethan looked like a girl for some reason in it. It clicked with him tonight why...he goes, "he looks like COURTNEY in it!" maybe he's secretly yours?! lol.