12.15.2008

one year ago today....

Dan and I were married!

I am so lucky to have such a wonderful, kind, and supportive husband. He works so hard for our family. He always shows me how much he loves me everyday and makes me feel like a princess. I know he'll be a wonderful father to our children. He is so caring and good with his younger siblings and nieces. I feel so blessed to have him in my life. And yes, Justin, your plan did work. We are eternally grateful for you introducing us :)






Our beautiful wedding pictures were taken by our friend Ksenia Everton, she did an amazing job!!! Thanks again, Ksenia!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary! For some reason I thought it was after Christmas like the 30th... You guys look so cute in your wedding pictures and I love your dress!

Danielle said...

hahahaha...i can't believe you and i BOTH won on SSB! :) Wooo-hoooo Court! A first anniversary gift from TAMN I guess!

Ksenia said...

Yay, Congrats! It feels like it's been longer than a year, doesn't it? Maybe it's just me. Glad life is good. You guys look great in your pictures and I'm glad your wedding wasn't THIS year in the blizzard.

Courtney B said...

It does feel longer than a year... in a good way. Once we were married it just felt so natural, like we had already been married or something. Can you imagine getting married in this weather? I am sure someone did! At least we made it out last night for some celebrating!

Thanks all for the congrats :)

Lex-a-roo said...

Wow, you look so pretty!

Mandee said...

Happy late anniversary!! You were such a perfect bride. It does seem like you guys have been married a lot longer. You two were made for eachother.